Monday, January 14, 2013

Spring Semester Plan 1

My Smart Plan will not be attainable this semester, however; it will and can be done. I strive to become a college graduate and become a detective. This has been a goal of mine since as long as I can remember the only difference now is that I have a plan and ready to set out and achieve it. In order for me to go to college I need apply to many scholarships and stay on track this last semester since it isn't hard at all to get distracted. Although I see nothing wrong with junior college at all, I want and need to see what this world has out there for me and use every opportunity to my advantage, which is why when I say college I am referring to a 4 year. Once in college I want to get hands-on work by becoming an intern or a campus cop at my campus. Once I receive that degree I am going straight to every police station in Los Angeles because I feel that is where my help is most needed. This goal will be done and by age 28 I will be a successful detective working my way up. Being a detective and a graduate means the world to my mother; making her proud is the least I can do for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment