Wednesday, January 16, 2013

St. Crispin’s Day Speech... Coming Soon

To be or not to be was a piece of cake compared to this speech. Now it is obvious how lengthy St. Crispin's Day is and that was going to be an obstacle no matter what but I was willing to do it. In this case, life got in the way. Each time I sat down or put my headphones on to listen to the reciting, my mind went blank and focused on the personal problems at home. Normally, I am a fairly quick learner and good with memorization but this time I let my personal life take over. The number of times I sat down, turned everything off, and just read trying to memorize is countless. Each time I'd get more and more frustrated as my mind would just go blank and I'd just lay down and think. My head wasn't in this one but I am trying oh so very hard still to focus on this and only this so I can get it down and recite it. I understand it is going to be late and may not be credited but I am going to get it done so expect one to be posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment