Sunday, August 5, 2012

First Assignment: Orientation

I've decided to take AP English this year to expand my writing and comprehension skills. In order to enter college prepared and not be blind sided, I need to put 110% into my work this year. It is indeed going to be a challenge considering I'm not to technologically advanced and have a hard time speaking up in front of a group of students but a challenge is exactly what I need. I am extremely interested to see what Dr. Preston has in store for us this year. His teachings are different from what I've experienced and I'd like to see how it is going to better me. My goal this year is to open my eyes to new ideas and teachings. By the end of this course I expect to be highly prepared for the outside world and college. I want to be able to share my experience of learning and make a difference.




No comments:

Post a Comment