Monday, August 27, 2012

Reflections on week 1

Week one finally finished. Oh boy that frightens me... The only factor i can think of that is going to affect my participation is my prehistoric computer. I've already gone through the hassle this week of not being able to post comments i can only imagine what is next. Also, there is the fact that i may be late to class on occasion because it is 0 period and I get rides. I cannot make traffic speed up especially in the mornings. The ultimate best learning experience for me was in my 8th grade English class. My teacher had an extremely loud voice and was very intimidating which made it easier to pay attention. He not only taught us about reading comprehension and grammar but helped us learn about people and the hardships we will encounter throughout life. I am most excited to see how far this course can take me but in a sense that kind of frightens me a bit. It makes me realize we aren't kids anymore this is the real world. I am looking forward to making a difference and expanding the least bit of computer knowledge that I have. This will prepare me to speak up more and have my voice and opinions be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment