Sunday, October 7, 2012

Midterm Reflection

What went well?
Well going into the midterm I was freaking out to the point were I had to use Michelle's rosary... but turns out it wasn't that bad. As I looked at the words I was able to pair many together and just  use process of elimination for the others

What didn't go well?
Just like every other test, I let my nerves get the best of me. I had studied all week but when it came time to match the words my mind went blank. Once we hit the final list it felt as if all the words meant the same thing.

What can you learn from the experience to improve for next time?
For next midterm I am going to get more creative with my study strategies and prepare myself for the test so that I won't freak out the day of (that can help for other classes test as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment