Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tools That Change the Way We Think

Extensive Internet/media/technology use drastically changes the way I think because it provides me with any resource I need which gives me less to think about and more to copy and paste. I have the information from the time I research it to the time I need it, then its gone. Its a crappy form of learning in some cases because once I see it has potential to be the right answer I'll copy it. Its been harder to concentrate now more than ever. Should I do homework or watch a repeat of Law and Order, tough choice right? Wrong. I know which one I should do but my attention is drawn more to the television then to a paper and a pen. It's even hard to focus while being on my blog. Its so simple to just open a new tab and go on Facebook or YouTube which is why I have set aside certain times for my homework and my Law and Order. Our generation has rapidly been transformed by technology. This advancement has provided us with an endless amount of information and resources that has drawn us away from our priorities and more towards our social networking.

No comments:

Post a Comment