Thursday, November 1, 2012

AP HAMLET PLN

The reason I chose the links below is because a. Courses on Hamlet are difficult to find (maybe because of my search engine or the way that my computer has me monitored?) and b. I was interested in how people study Hamlet in different ways. It is common to act out Hamlet, like we did in zero period today, but I always noticed many colleges have festivals based off the play alone. These websites are mainly from dramatic arts in college however, I was able to find a study guide from an AP course which may be helpful when studying for the test or when writing an essay and in need of a topic/ideas. I've also included a class discussion that Feli had posted which I found very helpful but the audio is low so pay close attention. Hope this was useful!





1 comment:

  1. I liked how you had another discussion with another classmate! Kudos to you. I also like how you organized this whole thing. Your resources are very helpful. Also, easy to understand. Good job Kate :)

    ReplyDelete