Thursday, September 27, 2012

"Pre-Will" Questions

a) What do you know about Hamlet, the "Melancholy Dane"? 
To be one hundred percent honest I don't know anything. I regret to say today in class was the first time I've ever heard of it...
b) What do you know about Shakespeare?
I know that Shakespeare is incredibly difficult to understand yet very important to  English literature.
c) Why do so many students involuntarily frown when they hear the name "Shakespeare"?
When I hear Shakespeare I automatically think "oh boy!" It is presumed to be very long and difficult so just hearing I'll be working with his writing puts me into a funk.
d) What can we do to make studying this play an amazing experience we'll never forget?
 To make this play more interesting and not another lecture that goes into the back of our minds I think we should act it out as an actually play with certain groups playing certain roles/skits 

No comments:

Post a Comment